Are you hooked on ’booch? Don’t settle for store-bought!
Win this beautiful porcelain continuous brew system and never run out of kombucha again!
Enter to win a copy of The Big Book of Kombucha and a No Frills Continuous Brew System in Modern Porcelain from Kombucha Kamp, the business run by authors Hannah Crum and Alex LaGory.
The continuous brew method of making kombucha is easy and safe, and it means you’ll never run out of the good stuff. The No Frills system contains all the supplies you’ll need to get started, including:
- Certified lead-free modern porcelain 2.5-gallon brewing vessel (10″ tall x 12″ wide)
- Fine finish wood counter stand (adds 7″ to the height)
- PP5 corrosion-resistant plastic spigot
- Custom-made brewer cap (KKamp exclusive) with gripper elastic
- Essential heat strip (KKamp exclusive)
- Thermometer strip
- 2 XL KKamp Kombucha SCOBYs (KKamp exclusive), packed in 2 cups Strong KKamp starter liquid (KKamp exclusive) with live yeast strands
- 100% organic Hannah’s Special Tea Blend (KKamp exclusive) – a flavorful and nutritive blend of black, green, and white teas with rooibos and yerba mate for additional benefits (2-oz. bag, approximately 30 servings)
- Muslin tea bags – set of 3 reusable cotton bags
This prize package also includes Kombucha Kamp signature support, including:
- Continuous brewer setup videos
- Continuous brewer maintenance videos
- Kombucha Mamma Complete Handbook (PDF)
- A lifetime membership to KommUnity and Facebook support group forums
Enter the sweepstakes below. The winner will be selected and notified via email on 12/6.
Enter to win!
You will be signed up to receive Storey’s email newsletter, unless you’re subscribed already. Unsubscribe at any time. (We hate spam too).
By Hannah Crum and Alex LaGory
Brew your own kombucha at home! With more than 400 recipes, including 268 unique flavor combinations, you can get exactly the taste you want — for a fraction of the store-bought price. This complete guide, from the proprietors of Kombucha Kamp, shows you how to do it from start to finish, with illustrated step-by-step instructions and troubleshooting tips. The book also includes information on the many health benefits of kombucha, fascinating details of the drink’s history, and recipes for delicious foods and drinks you can make with kombucha (including some irresistible cocktails!).
Hannah Crum is the co-author, with Alex LaGory, of The Big Book of Kombucha. Together they created Kombucha Kamp as a one-stop destination for the highest quality brewing supplies, information, and support. They are co-founders of Kombucha Brewers International in Los Angeles, where they reside. Known as “The Kombucha Mamma,” Crum is a featured speaker on kombucha at consumer and corporate events nationwide.
Alex LaGory is the co-author, with Hannah Crum, of The Big Book of Kombucha. LaGory is a writer and producer who, with Crum, mentors kombucha homebrewers and serves as a commercial brewing consultant. Together they created Kombucha Kamp as a one-stop destination for the highest quality brewing supplies, information, and support. They are co-founders of Kombucha Brewers International in Los Angeles, where they reside.
Terms & Conditions
Kombucha Kamp Continuous Brew System Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN
- Eligibility: The Kombucha Kamp Continuous Brew System Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia, and Canada. Employees of Storey Publishing, LLC, their immediate family members, and persons living in their households are not eligible to participate. The Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void wherever prohibited or restricted by law.
- Sponsor: Storey Publishing, LLC, 210 MASS MoCA Way, North Adams, MA 01247 (“Sponsor”)
- Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Failure to comply with any of these rules may result in disqualification from the Sweepstakes.
- Timing: The Sweepstakes begins 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time on November 21, 2016, and ends at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on December 5, 2016 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
- How to Enter: Enter a valid email address https://www.storey.com/win-kombucha-continuous-brew-system/ during the Sweepstakes Period. Unlimited entries per person.
- Selection of Winner: One (1) winner will be selected at random on December 6, 2016 (see How to Enter) from all eligible entries received. The winner will be notified via email by the following business day. Winner must respond with their U.S. or Canada shipping address within 48 hours of notification to claim their prize. A valid street address is required for prize delivery. A noncompliance within that time period will result in disqualification and the selection of an alternate winner. In the event of any other noncompliance with rules and conditions, prize may be awarded to an alternate winner. Taxes, if any, are the winner’s sole responsibility. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value if prizes, as stated above, become unavailable.
- Sweepstakes Prizes: There will be one (1) winner selected. See Sweepstakes Prizes and Approximate Retail Value of Prizes below. Winner will be solely responsible for all other expenses not specifically set forth that are incurred by the winner. Prizes may not be transferred or assigned except by Sponsor. If for any reason prize is not available or cannot be fulfilled, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value, including, but not limited to, cash equivalent. Taxes, if any, are the Winner’s sole responsibility.
Sweepstakes Prizes and Approximate Retail Value of Prizes
Prize (1 Winner) (Approximate total value $265.00):
- One (1) Modern Porcelain Continuous Brewer No Frills System ($190.00)
- One (1) Kombucha Momma Essential Heating Strip ($50.00)
- One (1) print copy of The Big Book of Kombucha ($24.95)
ALL POTENTIAL SWEEPSTAKES WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, by entering the Sweepstakes the Winner consents to the use of Winner’s name for publicity and promotional purposes on behalf of Sponsor with no additional compensation or further permission.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes if fraud, technical failures, or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize, in accordance with the aforesaid criteria, from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil law, and should such an attempt by made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Release: By participating, Winner agrees that Sponsor and their assigns, subsidiaries, or affiliates, advertising, promotion, fulfillment agencies, and suppliers will have no liability whatsoever, and will be held harmless by Winner for any liability for any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind to person, including death, and property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the acceptance, possession, misuse, or use of the prize, or participation in this Sweepstakes.
- Winner names: Sweepstakes results may be obtained after December 12, 2016, by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Kombucha Kamp Continuous Brew System Sweepstakes, 210 MASS MoCA Way, North Adams, MA 01247.