Hamburgers on the menu? Try this tasty twist straight from the pages of Strawberry Love.
Hamburger Sliders with Goat Cheese, Strawberries, and Bacon… Yumm! Whether served for lunch, dinner, or a snack, these little burgers are colorful flavor bombs. Alternative cheeses such as blue cheese, sliced cheddar or American, or crumbled feta are all tasty substitutes.
- 6 slider buns
- 1 pound ground beef
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 ounces goat cheese
- 2 strips crispy cooked bacon, diced
- 6 medium fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced
- Preheat the oven broiler. Open the slider buns and place them on a baking sheet. Butter the cut sides of the buns. Broil until toasted, about 1 minute, and set aside.
- Season the ground beef with the salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Combine well and form into six small bun-sized patties.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. When hot, drizzle with the oil. Sear the patties for 3 minutes on the first side, turn, and continue to cook until you reach the desired doneness.
- Spread the goat cheese evenly on the bottom buns. Add the patties and top each with the bacon and strawberries. Cover with the top buns and serve warm.