Margaret Radcliffe is the author of The Knowledgeable Knitter, Circular Knitting Workshop, The Knitting Answer Book, and The Essential Guide to Color Knitting Techniques. She lives in Virginia and teaches knitting workshops across North America, promoting creativity and independence in all knitters. Her own designs are published in the Maggie’s Rags line of knitting patterns (www.maggiesrags.com).
Browse our Fall 2015 catalog!Read it on Scribd Download PDF (17 MB) Request a print catalog
Recipes, labels, and more free downloads!Get some free stuff
Titles A - Z
Browse by title of the book.
- Easy-Gaited Horses
- Eating Aliens
- Electric Fencing
- Empty Acrylic Answer Book Display
- Epic Tomatoes
- Equine Fitness
- Equipping Your Horse Farm
- Essential Guide to Calving
- The Essential Guide to Color Knitting Techniques
- The Essential Guide to Cultivating Mushrooms
- The Essential Oils Book
- The Ever-Blooming Flower Garden
- Excavate! Dinosaurs
- Eye See You: A Poster Book
Sign up for Storey’s newsletter and get sneak peeks, monthly ebook sales, and news from the Berkshires.