Ann Larkin Hansen
Ann Larkin Hansen runs her family’s farm and is the author of The Organic Farming Manual, The Landowner’s Guide to Managing Your Woods, Finding Good Farmland, and Electric Fencing. A long-time journalist, she has worked as a staff writer for Corporate Report Minnesota and regional editor for The Country Today, as well as contributing to Mother Earth News.
Our Spring 2015 Catalog features 100 ways to beat the end of the world, modern furniture from scrap wood, chickens, cookies, and an herbal goddess!Read it on Scribd Download PDF (40 MB) Request a print catalog
Recipes, labels, and more free downloads!Get some free stuff
Titles A - Z
Browse by title of the book.
- Easy-Gaited Horses
- Eating Aliens
- Electric Fencing
- Empty Acrylic Answer Book Display
- Epic Tomatoes
- Equine Fitness
- Equipping Your Horse Farm
- Essential Guide to Calving
- The Essential Guide to Color Knitting Techniques
- The Essential Guide to Cultivating Mushrooms
- The Essential Oils Book
- The Ever-Blooming Flower Garden
- Excavate! Dinosaurs
- Eye See You: A Poster Book
Sign up for Storey’s newsletter and get sneak peeks, monthly ebook sales, and news from the Berkshires.